Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How do you get a response from Sedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooby47

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have contacted them 3 times regarding issues with my account over the last 2 weeks and not a single response !

New Client over 100+ domains parked with them

Not impressed at all . No telephone numbers, just an email contact form that they dont respond to ..

Does anyone have a telephone number for the UK office at all please ?

Thanks

UPdate : 12/04/06 Sedo Contact has now been made .

The forum comes up trumps again ... In fairness to Sedo and I have not been prompted to say this ... pre and post .eu landrush I would imagine it has been V v BUSY ... I bet its madness there at the moment .

Have you seen how many .eu's are now listed for sale (I missed out ! with ours none of them arrived for sunrise processing or caught on the first day of landrush registration)

and to the guy who has registered our company trademark the cease and desist is on the way !!!

RaGa

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is very STRANGE that sedo does not post it's contact address and phone numbers on it' website. Hmmmmmmm. Smells fishy .

Sedo works on it's own whims and fancies. I guess that it is not a people friendly firm, that is why it does not post contact details.

OR

Maybe there are many many people who are not happy with sedo.

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I usually get a response within 24-48 hours by email. Depends on the question you are asking, how targeted your question is to the department forwarded to, and of course weekends or holidays figure in to delays.

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Safe bet is to usally contact your account manager. At least mine has been very prompt with addressing all my concerns.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi everyone!

Contact information for Sedo can be found by clicking on "About Us" on the top navigation bar on Sedo's site. A drop down menu will appear. Click on "Overview" and there you will see contact information.

I hope this info helps!

Brad
[email protected]

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
octobus said:
Safe bet is to usally contact your account manager.

How in the world did you get an Account Manager? I have purchased a number of names there including some high priced ones and they never offered me an acct manager? In fact, they never offered me much of anything, such as cordial support, and I was not happy with the way a few transactions were handled.

S

SedoCoUk

Dear Trader,

SedoPro clients have account managers assigned to them. However, if you are not a SedoPro client and have never applied for SedoPro, you may also feel free to send me an email and I will be happy to help you as quickly as possible.

Brad
[email protected]

trader said:
How in the world did you get an Account Manager? I have purchased a number of names there including some high priced ones and they never offered me an acct manager? In fact, they never offered me much of anything, such as cordial support, and I was not happy with the way a few transactions were handled.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't even know what SedoPro is.

Was referring to an acct exec for buyers. Have purchased a number of names thru Sedo, including some high priced ones but I am not a reseller. In fact, I only have one name (a website) listed for sale in total and that one name happens to be listed at Sedo (never got a serious offer). Also do not park names there. Less than 1% of my names are parked anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom