Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

how do you guys get so many visiters to your sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartsdomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
how do you guys get so many visiters to your sites.

i have a site pr5 site, which i promote with adbrite plus pay buildtraffic to submit my site regular to search engines but still i only get 50 - 60 visits per day,and none take any interest with my site.

My forum is dead, im the only one who posts lol and nobody clicks on the ads.

any advice would be welcome.

Domain Days 2024

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
find a better niche.
Pay people to post on your forum.

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stuartsdomains said:
pay people to post? who.
You can find some deal here in DNF$ incentive section or go out and find some paid posting service.
However I do not recommend that.
Do you update your site a lot?
Do you have a clear niche?
Do you provide unique and useful information?
Is your site good looking and easy to navigate?
As you could imagine, many things you need to think about before having a popular site.

RTM.net

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Agree 100% with duskdawn - and especially... quality, original content is KEY and king. After that do some targetted SEM using Adwords .... lurk on similar sites with interactive areas (blogs, forums) and establish your cred and rep there. Once established, put a SUBTLE and effective link in your sig.

Rob

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All depends on how much dedication you put.

For getting good traffic I recommend you put unique content.. do some seo, link exchange... and regarding the forum.. fill your forum with surprises.. people will come back.. never let the discussion go dry,,

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

G_Gekko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And paying buildtraffic to submit your site regular to search engines doesn't do any good and might perhaps even hurt your site.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
remember when paying for posts.. Make sure at the same time you have a good load of traffic coming in. Because you only pay for post to jumpstart it and have the regular traffic catch on to it.

mppedersen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You could also put your forum's domain name in you signature so we can check it out. 189 people have viewed this thread, who knows maybe a couple would have checked out your site and posted something.

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another good thing to do is to have events such as contests, that will keep members coming back for more. I've had good success with this.

The #1 way to generate repeat traffic is good content though. Give your users a reason to come back. :)

lyndonmaxewell

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The first thing you may wish to do is to do a revamp of the forum (design, content etc) and inform all the members. That is one good way to try to regenerate new interest if the forum is already dead. Ususally no one will take interest if you continue to be the only one posting, and the forum remains the same.

droplister

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Search engines. one of my sites is bringing in 3,000 extra visitors a month from msn, yahoo, google, lycos, etc. Its not a ton of traffic but those visitors return and tell their friends.

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
007 said:
Another good thing to do is to have events such as contests, that will keep members coming back for more. I've had good success with this.

The #1 way to generate repeat traffic is good content though. Give your users a reason to come back. :)

This is a great idea..

but remember do not over do it.. else they will start posting only when there is contest.. as the old saying says never let the wolf taste blood [;)].

Jeba

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cooljeba said:
This is a great idea..

but remember do not over do it.. else they will start posting only when there is contest.. as the old saying says never let the wolf taste blood [;)].

Jeba

Exactly. Also good advice. :) If contests are the ONLY reason people go to your site then you are in trouble once you stop running them. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom