Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How do you invest your earnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtTheLake

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How do you invest your earnings? Thats how i might invest some of mine.... + some renewal fees as well.. and maybe some sort of cool/tangible object that is manly! lol :yes:

Last edited:

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i leave at least enough for 1 year of renewals

buy a few names

spend the rest on myself

bgmv

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i leave at least enough for 1 year of renewals

buy a few names

spend the rest on myself

same here...i see my domains as an investment. i develop some and make passive income that pays for my renewals, i sell about 10 a year from enduser contact, make some money with parking, and reinvest all profit back into this business. this is a long term play for me, not looking to get rich quick. but my latest preneuer needs some capital infusion, might need to approach some endusers.

nguon64744

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How much money do you make from parking? My parking revenue is a few dollars here and there, and SEDO and Afternic never bother to send me, because it is so little. I am stuck with domains that do not sell; what type of domains do you develop and make passive income? You develop yourself or you hire someone to do for you?

same here...i see my domains as an investment. i develop some and make passive income that pays for my renewals, i sell about 10 a year from enduser contact, make some money with parking, and reinvest all profit back into this business. this is a long term play for me, not looking to get rich quick. but my latest preneuer needs some capital infusion, might need to approach some endusers.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i also have some invested in a large web project

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom