Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How do you make a Go Daddy backorder private ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've tried this 3 different ways and it just will not work, there's no option to add privacy to the B/O when you add it any way you do it and it never shows in the cart as an extra, I began one public B/O thinking I might be able to add privacy later but you just can't, in the monitoring panel of the DCC it says I have no privacy credits available, like I should have prepaid for privacies to have around or something, well, how do you get those credits ? it's a crazy system, expensive and not the best backordering option we have but I'd still be curious as to how to do this. Has anyone done it ?

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how about this one ? still nobody knows ? and it's a mystery to the gd rep i contacted about this too

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The entire GoDaddy system was made to confuse the consumer and get them engaged on the web site as long as possible.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can add Private Registration to the backorders when you order the backorders (backorder type).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom