Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How do you start a sedo auction without reserve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
A Sedo sales agent can place it on auction based on his/her valuation of worthiness.

DomainMagnate

Domain Magnate™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My sedo rep won't auction any domains below $2000. She agreed to start an auction for a domain with a reserve of $2K, but not on domains with reserve in $1-1.5k - all reseller prices. Do you notice the same threshold for your auctions?

Yet I see many worthless domains being auctioned that never get a single offer and also some with no reserve, like right now these: estreaming.tv, yvrd.com etc..

Maybe I need to contact another broker though.. any suggestions?

~MG

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Try the German folks.

nametrader

Now showing : .info
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have experienced this with Sedo. Other than what is written on Sedo telling us to contact broker at sedo.com.

Ultimately it is not the value of the domain or extension or anything. You can get even a crap domain as featured auction. It all depends on sole discretion of the Sedo agents and your luck.

I wish they put some clear requirements on this issue, what is written on Sedo on this topic doesn't make sense to me. By seeing some cheap domain auctions featured on Sedo, it looks to me something is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom