Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How do you unsubscribe all threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The link to do that seems to be removed... in fact I don't see a way to unsubscribe from any thread, that column is gone.

Upvote 0
I

impactadmin

Hi,

to unsubscribe from certain threads, select THREAD TOOLS, and the option will be listed there.

Impact admin

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see "Thread Tools" on the post list, but it says only this thread... I have at least 100 I want to unsubscribe. How do I do that?

AnakiN-

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your User Control panel should help you out here. Just a heads up :p

Bizarre

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.dnforum.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

Select the top checkbox to the right of Notification, then scroll down and select Delete Subscription from the checkbox. Your subscriptions will then all be removed.

You can also disable all new subscriptions automatically by going HERE and selecting Default Thread Subscription Mode When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread. and changing it to Do not subscribe, and by finishing with clicking Save Changes.

Hope I've helped! :) Even though this is an old thread, might come in useful for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom