Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How does free pricing on Sedo work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have followed the instructions for getting free pricing on Sedo for some of my domain names, but when I click execute no message comes up saying the names are in the queue for free appraisal.

Is there something else I should be doing (other than setting to pricing, ticking box by name and clicking execute) or is it normal for there to be nothing to show that the names have been queued? Does the pricing come in an email or just show up on the list of names on Sedo?

S

SedoCoUk

I have followed the instructions for getting free pricing on Sedo for some of my domain names, but when I click execute no message comes up saying the names are in the queue for free appraisal.

Is there something else I should be doing (other than setting to pricing, ticking box by name and clicking execute) or is it normal for there to be nothing to show that the names have been queued? Does the pricing come in an email or just show up on the list of names on Sedo?

Hello MAllie,

Getting price suggestions for your domains is relatively simple. The suggestions will be displayed in your account and you will not receive an email. Please see the steps outlined below:

1. Log into your Sedo account.
2. Navigate to My Sedo > Domain Management.
3. Choose what you'd like to do today: "View or get price suggestions."
4. Check the box to the left of one or more domains.
5. From the dropdown below your domain list, choose "get free price suggestions"
6. Click the "execute" button

Auto appraisal completion times vary depending on how many requests we receive. If after you have hit "execute" you do not see the domains you have selected, simply search for them again to check the status. If a domain’s status shows "Appraisal pending" or a timeframe until completion, please wait a moment and refresh the page, or return to Domain Management at a later point.

You may visit www.support.sedo.com for more information.

Thanks!

Lisa

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Lisa. I had already been in touch with Sedo Customer Support and they had said the same as you. I was missing step number 5, which is not mentioned on the Sedo home page (before the login). I should have seen it myself, though, but just kept executing the Save Changes option.

Anyway, thanks for the helpful response.

Best wishes,
Monica (MAllie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom