Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

how is enom support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking to start over my domain portfolio with eNom. I have been using them and found their interface are great. However, in the past week, I tried to contact their support, but the response is very slow.

Any comments on your experience with eNom are much appreciated. Thank you.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As you say the interface is good and about the best that I have seen amongst Registrars that I have used. Occasionally it doesn't work, but in truth that is rare and generally clears quickly.
Support is consistent - you are unlikely to get a response in 5 minutes but response times for me have always been reasonable when I use the online Reseller Support Page and they have many extras for resellers and their customers.
I am currently having a problem getting control of my domains with Totalnic (now calling themselves Pacnames) and that sort of "Registrar hijacking" is unlikely to ever happen at Enom, in my experience.

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the comment. From my experience, I've never been contacting their support until recently. My first email was replied after 2 days, and when I asked follow-up questions, they don't answer. The second email was sent out 2 days ago, but didn't get any response yet. That's why I'm a bit concern with their support.

windyreddy

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Customer service at enom at enom is poor IMO. They are not proactive. They do not look at the resolving the issue. They can prolong something for weeks...

#If you ask too many questions, they ask you to contact the reseller, you are under.
#Customer service people there close tickets, before checking with you as to if, your complaint/ query has been resolved.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.biz said:
Thank you for the comment. From my experience, I've never been contacting their support until recently. My first email was replied after 2 days, and when I asked follow-up questions, they don't answer. The second email was sent out 2 days ago, but didn't get any response yet. That's why I'm a bit concern with their support.

I never send emails, I always use the online form in the Reseller Support page - click the ? in a O on the top right of the page - maybe that's the difference in the times for me getting a response, also gives you history and follow-up.

unholy1

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use the online support page and in most cases get a response within 24 hrs, 48 hours at the maximum. That being said, i rarely have problems with Enom anyway, other than the occasional problems of not being able to login directly from Enom.com, which happens when I'm in some countries which have strict firewalls and for some reason block Enom.com. Even then, i can just use any PDQ site to login to my Enom account.

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
eNom is great, but if you EVER have a serious techsupport problem on a Friday evening, quite frankly you are SCREWED until Monday. Webnames is right about making sure you use the form on the website.

When they implemented that, it was very intentional, and helps them organize things much better into their ticketing system. That said, again... if its on a weekend, you are more than likely scrwed. My PDQ went down on a Sat. morning, and my customers were SOL until Monday afternoon... although I did recieve replies from support telling me so. Generally eNom is right on track, but you can get lost in the gears and chewed up if even if your careful. Through no fault of my own, my PDQ was one big error page for 3 days, and I couldn't get eNom to do more than shrug. I can't forget that anytime soon.
--- Your Original Message - 10/16/2004 6:36 AM ---
Created: 10/16/2004 6:36 AM
Subject: 15840 - MY PDQ site is DOWN!!!
######################
--- Agent Reply: Kim Shin - 10/17/2004 2:33 PM ---
Hello,
I have forwarded the details to our development team to investigate. I will get back with you as soon as I have some answers. Depending on what they find and the complexity of the problem, it may be some time before we get any further details. I have requested that they look into this and get us a resolution as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience.
######################
--- Agent Reply: Kim Shin - 10/19/2004 4:27 PM ---
Hello,
Thank you for alerting us of this error. Our programmers have indicated that this has been corrected and everything should be working fine now. Please let us know if you continue to experience errors.
Not fun trying to save face with clients when your website has gone bye-bye and there's nothing you can do about it. That's why I dropped DRAMS in the first place.

~ Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom