Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

how is ipod nano?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flybuzz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you own ipod nano? If so, how is it?

Domain Days 2024

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it's a valid question, as I have wondered if it's worth buying...

LazyD

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is worth it, I got the 4 GB back in November and have basically used it almost every day. You barely notice it, when it is in your pocket too, you will need to get a case though, it scratches easily.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My wife wants to buy that so I researched it at Google.com : http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ipod+nano&btnG=Google+Search
I hope this search helps answer your question !

GT Web said:
its great...is this another pointless post of yours or are you looking to purchase one?
I don't think this post is pointless... maybe he really doesn't know much about ipod nano and really wants to get one but wants people's opinion. I'm sure you have questions on some subjects either... I don't think you would appreciate it if someone embarrassed you with something like that too. Although this might seem pointless to you, it might not seem so to others. Please respect other members posts... He is a gold member with little experience. since you are an exclusive, maybe you should help him with a bigger heart.... :shy:

1. I understand that it was your personal observation however, you are not able to prove to me that I have committed against the rules of DnForum but it seems that you have violated rules 2 and 3 of DnForum. Whatever you are observing, if you are going to post it, please do so with evidence so that reasonable members can understand what you are thinking.

2. Also you have committed defamation and libel against me since you are not able to prove to me what you are accusing me of doing…. There is one more thing in law, evidence… BEYOND THE REASONABLE DOUBT

3. You have violated the United States First Amendment, Freedom of speech in the Constitution.

I am asking you nicely, please stop this harassment and accusation against me and other members. If this keeps going on, I will guess that it is not your ignorance but your intention. :eek:mg_smile:

============================================

GT Web said:
That wasn't a personal attack, just a personal observation.

????

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, since my first post mysteriously got deleted, I will restate I am very happy with my Nano. It fits into my jeans pocket perfectly and carries more than enough music for my liking.

Source

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My 2 gig Nano rocks. This flash memory based mp3 player is the way to go. It sips power like a hummingbird and has no moving parts to break on you. It was definitely an upgrade for me from my 4 gig Mini. Plus it's 1/3 the weight.

iTunes is awesome as well. A great catalog of music and an excellent PC based interface.

Apple really did something revolutionary when they created this device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom