Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

how is klickerz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was just accepted to klickerz and about to test some domains. were you satisfied by they services? also where do i add bank/paypal details... its weird but i haven't found where. also a question about parking. they provide an example for URL forwarding: http://www.bnmq.com/?dn=example.com&cid=9ec8069596 ... so as far as i understand i just to replace example.com with my domain and leave all the other stuff (silly question but i just wanted to make sure)

grevan

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was just accepted too, and i have the same questions as you.
I can´t find my account details, how do i change my paypal account, etc...

You can change your nameservers to NS1.KZ1234.COM and NS2.KZ1234.COM.
Don´t need to forward them.

I would like to hear some reviews from the guys of this forum about klickerz.com.

Thank you.

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was just accepted to klickerz and about to test some domains. were you satisfied by they services? also where do i add bank/paypal details... its weird but i haven't found where. also a question about parking. they provide an example for URL forwarding: http://www.bnmq.com/?dn=example.com&cid=9ec8069596 ... so as far as i understand i just to replace example.com with my domain and leave all the other stuff (silly question but i just wanted to make sure)

Yep. Just replace "example.com" with the domain(s) you want to forward.

If you need to update your paypal or wire info (or anything else) just drop us an email -clientservice AT klickerz .com

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A new domaineer that I'm working with on some projects has a BUNCH of domains parked over there and SWEARS by it. Gave up Fabulous and Sedo Pro for it. He absolutely LOVES it

Naturally, I submitted my app yesterday and if I get accepted, I'll be moving some domains from Sedo Pro and Fab to test it out as well.

Here's hoping :)

GoPC

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got accepted :)

The test begins...

GoPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom