Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How is Namedrive with financial domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdubz

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a financial domain that gets about 5 uniques per day but has a high ctr.
I tried it at sedo and got a $1.50 click and 3 .10 cent clicks. I dont understand how that can happen really, But I wanted to try it somewhere else and I got rejected from fabulous and Domain sponsor. Anyone have good experience with financial domains at namedrive?

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gdubz said:
I have a financial domain that gets about 5 uniques per day but has a high ctr.
I tried it at sedo and got a $1.50 click and 3 .10 cent clicks. I dont understand how that can happen really, But I wanted to try it somewhere else and I got rejected from fabulous and Domain sponsor. Anyone have good experience with financial domains at namedrive?

This is an issue you'll probably experience across the board. The issue is due to the traffic you are receiving. Different geographical locations (IPs) can trigger different feed types. Meaning, a click coming from the United States may have a much different value than one coming from Mexico, or one coming from the UK, etc.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have tested some financial domains at Namedrive and Sedo is way better in comparison with ND in financial domains, at least for me.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are seeing some very big clicks across our system on financial domains. It naturally depends on user origin and behaviour but most terms for US and European finance domains are seeing anything from 1-5$ clicks.

Give us a try and see for yourself :)

Ed

markits

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The rev for credit card traffic dropped a lot. Is that because advertisers are paying less due to the holiday season or else?

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think namedrive is great for other names, In my experience the clicks for finance domains with ND are low. I just moved one of my finance domains from ND to FAB and now I am getting more per click (over $1)...take in mind this domain has a country code extention and all of the traffic comes from that country.

But then again it all depends on the day, the advertisers and the bids.
No different from my adsense finance sites, sometimes I can get like $3.50 a pop and other times $0.05

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom