Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How long after winning a Pool auction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How long do I have to wait after winning a Pool auction before I get the domain? I just won an auction but I haven't received any emails yet.

I don't use Pool a lot so maybe somebody can shed some light on this?

Thanks!

~007

Domain Days 2024

carlton

Internet Real Estate
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In my experience it has taken 3-4 days typically before receiving confirmation and set-up info from Pool.

Most recently, with the case of .mobi, it took at least a week and they were having difficulties with credit card processing.

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok cool. I was worried at first because the auction didn't show up anymore and it didn't show up in successful backorders. I am positive I won though because nobody placed any bids in the last 5 minutes, and my high bid was definitely higher than the second highest at the time it ended.

*Crosses fingers*

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I got control of the domain today and it even went to a good registrar with an easy to use domain management system. :)

I know people say bad things about Pool but when it comes down to it, they are the best as far as I am concerned. I had this domain in particular on backorder at a few other sites as well including SnapNames.

Pool got it obviously. I wish I could have got it for the $60 it used to be (before the auction system) but I'm just glad to have won and received the domain quickly. I'm in a very good mood right now. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom