Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How long does a transfer take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stueynet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bought a name through the Sedo listing system and paid a week ago and still have not received the name.

brindle123

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would email the seller. Look him up at www.whois.sc.
I bought a domain that the seller forgot that he posted. It took me about two weeks to contact him. Sedo will contact you if the domain isn't transfered within a month. Sedo holds the money until the transfer is complete. They are pretty good about all that.
Good luck.

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What extension was it.... if its a .co.uk it is a long and laboriuos process going through nominet.

stueynet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its a .com

I just emailed the seller. I will see what he has to say.

Thanks for the comments!

joehark

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am now in the 6th day after paying Sedo for a certain domain and have nothing but innaccurate or irrelevant emails to show for it. Emails to the Sedo Admin Contact of record, (Sedo apparently owns the Domian themnselves) from both me and my own Registrar, are not even acknowleged.

As I mentioned elsewhere in thses forums (no cross posting intended) I have emailed Sedo a demand that the transfer be done in the next 24 hours or I will start action.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
joehark,

In some cases, Sedo takes the domain name in their account to speed up the process. I would recommend messaging SedoCoUk on here and I am sure Brad or Jay will help assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom