Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How long for PR effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How long does it take for Google PR to get updated? I have had two PR5 links and one PR3 link to a site for over two months, and it's still it has no PR rating. How long does it take for backlinks to take effect?

Thanks, Neil

Ross1982

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Their not updated too often these days
Tho I reckon the next update will be before XMas.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if G is doing page ranks anymore in that I have a site which has links from two PR6 sites and my PR is stll 0 after about 3 mos of linking.

It's also very possible they changed the PR method, perhaps requiring links from multiple 3rd party sites rather than from 1 or only a few sites, who knows for sure?

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, about the last time I heard people taking about their PR going up was probably 3 months ago, maybe they have stopped updating?

stevey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
along time ago google used to update monthly, you could set your watchs by it. then in i think it was june they didnt update, they didnt update for a few months, then out of the blue they updated the PR, now since then they havent done another update. when will they update again? anyones guess, maybe they will do it at christmas, maybe they wont do it till next year, who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom