Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How Long !

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am eyeing up a domain nothing special every other extension is available but it expired at the end of April and has been hold for over three months,its registered witth tuscows i was wondering when it will drop ?

Domain Days 2024

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Names that should drop often get snapped up these days.
If it's on hold, my guess is you won't get it, but I would hope you prove me wrong :)

Use a drop catcher service if you really want the name. I would have reg'ed to snap the name months ago.

JMHO

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you're eyeing it, chances are hundreds of others are too, especially if it's a .com - unless it's something really obscure that only has personal meaning to you...

And as cursal mentioned, if you really want it, use a drop catching service...

Good luck.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks !

I am using the usual catchers and its not that special but falls into a collection of my other domains otherwise it would be worth reg fee as all the other extensions are still available to reg !

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
britishbulldog said:
Thanks !

I am using the usual catchers and its not that special but falls into a collection of my other domains otherwise it would be worth reg fee as all the other extensions are still available to reg !

If it is worth reg fee, then I don't see why it could prove so hard to catch it because that means few potential bidders at the drop catchers.
good luck

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont think it will be a had catch but the question is "when will it drop" ?

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If it has traffic and is making profit, it will never drop. Registrars keep such domains "on hold" and are cashing the parking profits.

lyndonmaxewell

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, that would be a smart move by them, and another additional unfairness to the rest of the 'net' world who is waiting to regg it. So they do it even if customers pay for "backorder"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom