Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How many hours a day do you spend on domain business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TordB

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi.

I have just began doing domain business and I wonder many hours a day do you altt spend on the domain business?

:)

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
24/7.........a domainer never sleeps....:)

TordB

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seriously guys? I am going to school, working out and hanging out with my friends. In addition, I need my 7 1/2 hour sleep.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seriously guys? I am going to school, working out and hanging out with my friends. In addition, I need my 7 1/2 hour sleep.

Doesn't mean you have to stop domaining during school or while hanging out. Heck, you're going to school, you're getting tons of new information every day and any of which could be the next six-figure .com sale.

Same when working out and/or hanging out with your friends. Look around, pay attention to them and others in the area.:eek:k:

Domaining isn't about just sitting in front of a PC and punching keywords into a registrar or running domain scans.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I spend 8-14 hours a day on domaining, if I'm not out fixing client's computers. I have almost shut down my former computer support business now, in favor of domaining and I love it. :)

When I go to bed, I use my iPhone/HTC to check my e-mail and also browse for domains to purchase. I also wake up a lot in the middle of the night to catch a last-minute auction, or to reply to a PM/e-mail. :)

Yes. . My girlfriend gets a bit tired of it sometimes.. But I consider it my job now and she supports me all the way.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I spend 8-14 hours a day on domaining, if I'm not out fixing client's computers. I have almost shut down my former computer support business now, in favor of domaining and I love it. :)

When I go to bed, I use my iPhone/HTC to check my e-mail and also browse for domains to purchase. I also wake up a lot in the middle of the night to catch a last-minute auction, or to reply to a PM/e-mail. :)

Yes. . My girlfriend gets a bit tired of it sometimes.. But I consider it my job now and she supports me all the way.

Very similar to me, but I plan on keeping my "bread & butter" business going. This is more of a sideline to me, but it's easy to keep a second monitor available to check names / watch forums / etc while working on a website, writing a script, removing a virus from someones computer remotely, configuring a server remotely, etc. I'm actually getting a T1 put in my house this week for redundancy for my servers at the office :)

Ebiz4india

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I spent only 4 hours on domain business.

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
10-16 hours Domaining & Developing .. As long as I'm awake! :)

ditto to what the E and the G and the Domain Guy said...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm 24/7 actually writing this post is my break... :pound:

seriously it's almost a lifestyle.

:yo:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well get ready for long nights then :)
Seriously we tend to spend a lot of time in front of computer screens, it's not a lazy job as some people want to believe ;)

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
23/7:) 1 hour is for sex :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom