Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How much are myspace 1 characters worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trivia

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have 2 one letter myspace urls. They both boost close to a 1000 unique typeins a day, random pms and friend adds. I also have an url that gets xx,xxx typeins a day. of course, if I can park these, I will make a fortune out but obviously that is not to be. But of course, I am aware the traffic itself is of certain value (redrect the page to an external site, promote your band, advertise, etc) but how much do you guys think they would be worth? esp the ones with the 1000 uniques as I am planning on keeping the other one for development. As of march 2006 it is not possible to register 1 character urls anymore and there are only 26 available for over 100 million accounts so if another aspect they can be seen as collectors items too. thus I am wondering, how much do you think they might fetch me? of course, I am open to offers as well so if you would like to buy them, feelf ree to pm :)

Domain Days 2024

Trivia

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not true, they have zero friends...lol

LOL, I am sure people here have sold names like googlexxxx.com....so hmm we cna always bend the rules a little, can't we?

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have 2 one letter myspace urls. They both boost close to a 1000 unique typeins a day, random pms and friend adds. I also have an url that gets xx,xxx typeins a day. of course, if I can park these, I will make a fortune out but obviously that is not to be. But of course, I am aware the traffic itself is of certain value (redrect the page to an external site, promote your band, advertise, etc) but how much do you guys think they would be worth? esp the ones with the 1000 uniques as I am planning on keeping the other one for development. As of march 2006 it is not possible to register 1 character urls anymore and there are only 26 available for over 100 million accounts so if another aspect they can be seen as collectors items too. thus I am wondering, how much do you think they might fetch me? of course, I am open to offers as well so if you would like to buy them, feelf ree to pm :)

use google to search for sell myspace account there's at least 4-5 forums which deal exclusively on MySpace account sales/trades/etc...even though it's clearly prohibitive according to MySpace TOS

Trivia

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
most interested in the value as i am not sure how much they could fetch......don want to sell for less than they are 'worth', you know...

Trivia

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
should i put it in the market and see what i can get?

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If myspace finds out your are selling, they might terminate your account. So rather use the site and promote your myspace related website or something similar.

Trivia

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hahaha, i didn't really like the sound of that 'priceless' ;)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom