Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs How much est. CPM can I expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm designing a website which is going to be the equivelant of tilllate.com - but with a lot of improvements both behind the scenes (As I currently work for them and know their weaknesses) and on-site.

the UK division of the site generates low x,000,000 views per month, most of which come from a specific region.

the CH division of the site generates mid xx,000,000 views, and are selling advertisements for *a lot* of money, as they are huge there (as in a national brand). -- im not going into exact figures as i dont think im aloud.

However, they have a very low CTR which is a combination of the type of site it is, and poorly targetted ads. The site I am building will improve on CTR (in theory based on good web design).

My new design also targets users based on region (a specific city initially), gender, then further into age... Most users will be students (highly likely to buy a product online) and clubbers (spend high online and offline).

And im just wondering, what CPM (or even CTR) can I expect for this, and are there any good merchants that I can go to who will be able to get targetted ads for the above demographics?

I am looking to get something secured before I launch the site: so I know my statistics wont be up to scratch for a lot of merchants, however I already have reliable staff willing to start and I know the important promoters and club owners in the area - (So setting up wont be a problem).

Or even if you are interested in marketing your own product, please PM me the details and I can show you the site (I have a few reasons for not publically showing anyone)

Thanks in advance,
Paul

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom