Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How much to advertise on my site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aplusmedia

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am running the site www.pslover.com , its a site with a collection of photoshop tutorials and resources, it gets an average of 600 Unique visitors per day, and a few thousand page views. I am currently charging $45/month for banner advertising on the site, and I want to know if that is too low?

how much do you think I can/should charge for advertising?

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
great site :)

i think you could charge a lot more to sites in your genre - for example - a new graphical site would do well by advertising on yours

Aplusmedia

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Fonz.

Im not sure where/how to find those sort of advertisers... I post at webhostingtalk.com and get offers at that range, so thats what I endup charging.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think your finding it difficult because you have a varied range of visitors

the visits etc would be a good price for me to advertise but the traffic isnt targeted enough for webmasters - a lot of visitors wont be webmasters - a lot will just be graphical artists etc

the ideal thing to do would be to advertise a photoshop/graphical relateed site but most sites of this nature including your own advertise their new site by exhaning 88x31 pixel banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom