Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How Often Should Website Content be Updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This question comes up often when newbies dive into development for the first time. How often should a website’s content be updated? The answer, in one word: often. In four words: as often as possible. How often a website is updated can have a huge impact on how it ranks in the search engines. A [...]

More...

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The actual content being produced is significantly more important than the frequency of updates. Like you said in the article just focus on being consistent, not on how often you should be doing it. I would also think it differs from one market to the next.

If on average your industry was updating their sites with new content once per week, than doing the same would be sufficient, and doing anything more would be overkill, just for the sake of having "fresh content".

Of course, adding new pages on your site makes you get found for more long tail searchers, but that's not what we're discussing here.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
depends hugely on a website type / category.
google really has low rpm for websites where the content keeps changing like classifieds .

i am not aware of the sites rpm wich has stagnant content and does not change .... but yes, age of the content does have a weightage to my understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom