Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

How ridiculous - DNF Member leaves me negative feedback for him not paying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesBooth

www.BQDN.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I recently got a PM from DNF member Pioneer asking if I will take $20 for SEXW.net.

I agreed and asked him to send the $20 payment.

After 8 days of not receiving the payment I messaged him asking to make payment within 24 hours.

He still did not make payment so I left him negative feedback. He then has the cheek to leave me negative feedback.

This is absolutely ridiculous!

Domain summit 2024

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who ever it is prob a new bee!! if he can pay 20.00!!! let the Mods know and they should clear this up!!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know a great lawyer who can clear this problem up for about $5000 give or take :lol:

Or you could PM the admin and have them take a look.. either way probably works :cool:

domainbartender

Your name server since 2008.
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Happened to me 6 times total on 3 forums these past several weeks. Don't let it get to you. Stress less. It happens.

NamePrime

nameprime.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think I had the same issue with that member as well. Made an offer and didn't pay. It was low xx sale so I didn't bother and didn't give him a negative feedback.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll grab a rope and some beer....someone find a tree :pound:

but seriously: "a stitch in time saves nine" :yo: so maybe it is worth stopping it while the amount is only $20. (especially if he/she is a repeat offender.)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had one of the biggest domain name sales services that everyone on here talks about back out of a $xx,xxx deal with me after they already agreed to sell me a domain name I wanted and their broker said they would send me over a contract in the morning. We had very specific terms already agreed to and so on and so forth but they still just backed out of the deal and made up some stupid excuse (and tried to press me for another 5k) that is not worth my time and aggravation to pursue legally. I also have had another member here recently back out of a $x,xxx purchase and make up some story about their email having problems, funny thing though is that when I said no worries just send payment now he still did not pay for the agreed deal. (which he had chased me for awhile to get) Anyways, point is that who really gives a shit - it happens and is just part of dealing with unreliable people and processes. The winners who make money just forget it and move forward because there is no sense in dwelling on it or being emotional about it. Post the members name here so none of us do business with this person thats the easy way to solve this if it appears to be an ongoing issue.

My rule is break your word just once and you are out of the circle, simple as that. :cool:

Last edited:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your TR is now clean again, but the other party still has a stain in their history.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Follow the TR trail :)

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pioneer is his handle on dnf from the op- now you know to watch it with this member

Can be annoying when this happens but most people won't bother leaving negative feedback for a broken promise to purchase- but technically everyone is allowed to-
His negative feedback on the op for just telling dnf what happened must not be allowed tho

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A deal is a deal is a deal is a deal...unless it involves pioneer :smilewinkgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators