Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How to accept offers on Sedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Nick

aka twomoon
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you have any LLL.com's?
If yes, I would be happy to help you to understand the process.
I can make a $70 offer and we could test how "accept buyer's offer" works :)

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The letter, and the whole process is really something that takes a bit from things I've read. I have gone to almost 100% BIN over the last year, but the dance, what you say, time frame, all very important, of course what works isnt the same for all buyers.

Its easy to accpet an offer, tough to get one, especially one thats decent.

PKumar

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
According to what Sedo says is your domain would go into auction when it receives any offer.

What if I received an offer and I terminated it because of low offer price, the domain would still go into the auction after termination of offer?

dominator

Corporate Design, Naming & Branding
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
According to what Sedo says is your domain would go into auction when it receives any offer.

What if I received an offer and I terminated it because of low offer price, the domain would still go into the auction after termination of offer?

only when you accept the offer, you can decide if you sell the domain immediately or send it to auction

you should read more carefully

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo's process is quite simple -- much easier to understand when it happens than any of the answers we can give you here. When you get an offer, you can accept the offer, name a different amount, ignore the offer, or use the offer to start an auction -- if you choose to do so.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The best offers arrive after you remove all your domains from Sedo.

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is best answer to my thread :)

I think you checked my portfolio, not too quality domains! Well, I'm trying to develop it, main while, I'm learning too.

I think Acro was probably referring to the number of very low offers that many of us get through Sedo. Many of these offers are so low that they are a bit insulting sometimes. Recently, Acro mentioned that he was removing his domains from Sedo in order to list them all elsewhere.

So, for the sake of clarity, I don't think Acro or anybody else here has checked your portfolio.

Personally, I think you ought to list your domains at Sedo. They may not sell there. But at least you would familiarize yourself with Sedo as a marketplace. Later on, you can decide to remove your domains from Sedo or keep them there based on your own experience.

tarikpierce

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sedo is so big that it makes sense to list a few domains there. If you have a make an offer, you never have to accept anything. I am playing with the BIN feature to see if it boost sales. Will report back in a few weeks with my results.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Make sure you're real careful w/those BINs, because unless priced just right you could drive people away (and they can't post a comment for you even if it's within Sedo ((non-MLS)) since BIN formats normally do not offer this feature), or you could end up selling a name for $100 but you'll never know if the next guy would've offered you $150 thru O/C-O, I try to stay away from BINs (and I know Sedo encourages them, and they even enjoy additional listing benefits) Unless I'm about to let a name expire (or I'm desperate) I go for auctions w/min bid or reserve (where permitted, and if the feature is free) or O-C/O, or a combo of O-C/O with a high BIN.....Good luck, though

Sedo is so big that it makes sense to list a few domains there. If you have a make an offer, you never have to accept anything. I am playing with the BIN feature to see if it boost sales. Will report back in a few weeks with my results.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom