Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How to add my domains in DOMAIN AUCTION @ SEDO.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebiz4india

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello:)

How to add domains in DOMAIN AUCTION @ SEDO.COM, is there any quality criteria ?

I have seen many domains at DOMAIN AUCTION on SEDO WEBSITE (for example italians.net), how to add my domains, i have few country/state/city names dot com.

Where is the option in SEDO account. i do have SEDO Account.

Please advice :)

Thanks in Advance.

Domain Days 2024

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
in your domain managment panel... select no more then 3-5 i think.. and on the bottom of the page... there is field.. were you can choose to submit for auction.. they usually reject most domains lol

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think if someone bids on a name you can send it to auction....?

H

H2FC

You have the option of sending a name to auction if it has at least a $60 bid.

S

SedoCoUk

Hello,

To clarify, there are two types of auctions available at Sedo: Marketplace Auctions and Premium Auction Events.

A Marketplace Auction may be started once you have received an offer through the standard Sedo marketplace, which you chose to accept as the starting bid and reserve price for your auction. Since you already have a committed offer at the reserve price, your auction listing is guaranteed to end in a sale! Auctions may be started within five days of receiving an offer and will run for the remaining time of the offer.

Sedo also hosts Premium Auction Events limited to high quality domain names only. Premium Auction Events are held once per month on the third Thursday and run for seven days. To get a domain listed in a Premium Auction Event, visit the “Domain Management” Section of your account. Check off the box next to the domain(s) you would like to be considered, and from the drop down menu below the domain list, choose "Apply for Premium Auction." Click the "Execute" button to edit and confirm the application.

Applications are reviewed by Sedo’s Brokerage Department and are likely to be approved if most of the following criteria are met:

• The domain is short, a real word and is easy to remember
• It is a generic domain, e.g. like car.com, creditcard.com or books.com
• The domain is easy to spell and not prone to typographical errors
• The domain is product-related and therefore has a high commercial value
• The domain doesn’t violate any third party rights (e.g. trademark rights)
• The TLD geographically matches the language of the domain name
• The reserve price for the domain is reasonable

Also note the information below:

• By applying for a Premium Auction Event the seller agrees to exclusively list, market, and sell the domain through Sedo and its affiliated marketplaces until the close of the auction.
• While a domain is waiting for auction approval and during the pre-auction period a domain cannot receive offers through Sedo’s Offer/Counter-Offer system. However, domains which are listed with a fixed price can still be sold before the auction begins.

After a reasonable reserve price has been entered, click “Send application”. Applications are carefully reviewed, so it could take up to two business days to review. An email notification will be sent out if the domain has been accepted for a Premium Auction Event.

English language .com and .net domains participating in a Premium Auction Event are also featured on GreatDomains.com.

Thanks,
Monica

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That was a great and comprehensive reply! Thanks, Monica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom