Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

how to analyze traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3rm4w4n

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If we want to buy revenue/traffic domain, how to analyze to ensure that the traffic is real/fake traffic?
fake traffic I mean for example from some virus click, or redirecting from another domain, or even the fake picture of screen shot.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If we want to buy revenue/traffic domain, how to analyze to ensure that the traffic is real/fake traffic?
fake traffic I mean for example from some virus click, or redirecting from another domain, or even the fake picture of screen shot.

check if any overture score for the domain or past website activity at web.archieve.org, marketleap for links.

you can also request a "traffic test" on your own server for a period to validate stats.

h3rm4w4n

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
check if any overture score for the domain or past website activity at web.archieve.org, marketleap for links.

you can also request a "traffic test" on your own server for a period to validate stats.

Is it like testing on my parking account?

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it like testing on my parking account?
The "traffic testing" is: when the domain owner points the nameservers of the domain to you hosting server and you check the traffic stats yourself using traffic log analyzer software like awstats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom