Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker How to cancel domain transfer at Moniker?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Want to cancel transferring of one domain but I can't see from where.
Trying it from pending transfer list but there is no link or button to cancel or delete the checked domain(s)

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah same here. I think they simply do NOT have this feature. "Best registrar in world" my ass...

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
same problem here too... i have emailed my rep and the support email several times with no reply.

i would like to know how exactly i should go about canceling a transfer.. an automated way would be nice. :)

<update>

issue has now been resolved.

davidyuan

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have same problem for this also.

"i hope to transfer one domain name in my Moniker account, but there have a problem and i can not get the transfer Auth code always after i tried some times, so i transfer the domain name to other Register company already.

The problems is i can not cancel the pending transfer on Moniker and return the cost in my account!!!

The BAD thing is i sent a email to support # moniker.com, but there have not any response for my problems, i don't know that why???

Who can help me for this?

Thanks in advance.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have same problem for this also.

"i hope to transfer one domain name in my Moniker account, but there have a problem and i can not get the transfer Auth code always after i tried some times, so i transfer the domain name to other Register company already.

The problems is i can not cancel the pending transfer on Moniker and return the cost in my account!!!

The BAD thing is i sent a email to support # moniker.com, but there have not any response for my problems, i don't know that why???

Who can help me for this?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Davidyuan - This is a pretty simple task to complete. All you need to do is log into your Moniker account, click the link that says pending transfers and once inside, select the names you wish to cancel the transfer on and click cancel. Once the transfer is cancelled, the funds are returned to your Moniker account for future use.

If you still need additional assistance, please send me an email with your Moniker account # and the details (domain name etc) and I'd be happy to assist you.

Thanks

davidyuan

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your help!!!

But Moniker have not pending domain name "cancel" option!!!

How can i do?

Argie

InteractiveWork.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi jrzeygirl,

I have the same problem, i want to cancel a pending transfer i have of a domain but can't find the cancel pending transfers option you're talking about. I've also sent many emails to support with no luck.

Can you help me with this too?

Let me know.

Thanks,
Matias

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi jrzeygirl,

I have the same problem, i want to cancel a pending transfer i have of a domain but can't find the cancel pending transfers option you're talking about. I've also sent many emails to support with no luck.

Can you help me with this too?

Let me know.

Thanks,
Matias

Hey Matias - send me an email with the details and I'll handle it for you!

Argie

InteractiveWork.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've just sent you a PM.

Please, let me know when it has been done.

Thank you very much.

Matías

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moniker used to have this "cancel" option. Someday it stopped working so they took it down. That is how moniker works. Nothing broken is ever fixed.
And support is non existent. Weeks go by and I get no response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom