Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How to develop specific names such as "eBuy3D" or "FullBoardHolidays" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emailman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have some nice domain names such as "eBuy3D", "Farming Goods", "Full Board Holidays" etc. dot com

Well, I've been trying to find out how to develop those names by using them with deals or product stores/reviews websites.
But I can't find the proper way to go on. For example, I built a some news sites but I couldn't cope with copyright protection laws so I gave up before running that websites (Actually, I do not want to spend any money for news articles or buying anything to publish on my websites).
Also, I decided to run some "deals/coupons/affiliate store" websites. But I'm not able to get the exact method or materials on developing my domain names through goals.

If you give me advice for that issues, I'll be grateful.
Thanks for taking your time!.

Regards.

emailman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought I could do something because I believed that I was novice domainer and that was the reason for not being able to develop my domains.
But now, I think you're right; it requires to spend a good amount of money to get profit. Anyway, there is only way to turn domains into money is selling them, I guess. (for me)..

Well, thank you for taking your time, CureCancer.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom