Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How to find a end-user broker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

richrf

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a $xxx,xxxx figure domain (maybe 7) that I am looking to sell to an end-user. What is the best way to find a broker that specializes in end-user sales and has international contacts? I will be actively involved in all phases of the process. Thanks.

Rich

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Try sedo brokerage.

You need to first determine by someone(s) (totally unattached to the domain)if the name is as valuable as you think it is.

As for you "actively involved in all phases of the process"... this is not how this process usually works. Your "active" involvement typically begins and ends with the declaration of contract between you and the broker. Otherwise, your "actively involved" is nothing more than interfering.

richrf

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Try sedo brokerage.

You need to first determine by someone(s) (totally unattached to the domain)if the name is as valuable as you think it is.

As for you "actively involved in all phases of the process"... this is not how this process usually works. Your "active" involvement typically begins and ends with the declaration of contract between you and the broker. Otherwise, your "actively involved" is nothing more than interfering.

Hi Doc Com,

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, I am absolutely positive that the name qualifies.

My being actively involved may be a major issue, but it is required. In my past business ventures, I have found my active involvement to be beneficial.

Thanks again for your reply

Rich

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Doc Com,

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, I am absolutely positive that the name qualifies.

My being actively involved may be a major issue, but it is required. In my past business ventures, I have found my active involvement to be beneficial.

Thanks again for your reply

Rich
I understand perhaps undertones of ventures gone bad due to "lack of" involvement.

richrf

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I understand perhaps undertones of ventures gone bad due to "lack of" involvement.

Yes. Very bad. I have found that no one watches over my property more than myself.

Thanks again.

Rich

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Shoot me a pm with the domain and the most you're willing to spend on a broker and I'll forward you to the best suitable option.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo have done a few nice brokerage sales including the sale of vodka.com.

richrf

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Shoot me a pm with the domain and the most you're willing to spend on a broker and I'll forward you to the best suitable option.

PM sent. Thank you for your assistance.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Sedo have done a few nice brokerage sales including the sale of vodka.com.

Thank you for your suggestion katherine. I am considering Sedo, but my preference would be an independent broker that I can work with.

Last edited:

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please message me the domain and any special requests/information that you would like from the sale.

richrf

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[deleted]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom