Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How to find good TYPO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBDomains

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey. I want to ask You, is there any good way to find a TYPO domain? I regged Redtkbe.com, but looks like it's not going to have a lot of type in's. How are You searching for a good TYPO? :)

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well you could just type the same keyword 100 times and see what you come up with :)
Study the keyboard and look at neighboring letters, those that are likely to be pressed in reverse order. For example pokre might receive type-in for poker. You can also search the resulting typo in google just to have an idea if the misspelling is common in websites.

There are typo suggestions tools available too.

Last but not least... avoid TMs.

SBDomains

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How do I know, does the site has TM? I found one missed letter domain, which I think can be worth something, real domain has ~2000 alexa rank, and typo has 7 mil. rank (unregistered).

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Okay, now I registered it - wepronews.com (typo of webpronews.com), how do You guys think, will it receive traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom