Here are some ideas to get a domain sale easily in the global market:
1. List your domain in all markets including Dan, Epik, Sedo, Afternic. As more markets you list your domain in, you will get more reach to the buyer. If you have a good brandable name, you may also try SquadHelp or BrandBucket.
2. Find out the expired domains and look for the correct spelling. And make sure you are not being confused with 'upper I' and 'lower l'. This is a common mistake people do.
3. Try to find a two-word English domain. For this, you can take the help of NameInvestors or Expireddomains.
4. Try to stick with .com extension. .com gets more sales than other extensions.
5. Avoid gerund or past participle forms of words. And try to avoid plural form and 'the' before a word. Those get sales but usually are less appealing.
6. Add your domain to NameLiquidate Market today to sell domains below $100 in less time. It will promote your domain for free and there is more chance of getting a quick sale.
But remember, Patience is a key qualification of successful domainers.