Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How to get Colors/Graphics on DS landing pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillpupp

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been with DomainSponsor awhile,and I see some people's DomainSponsor landing pages have some graphics at the top,or are something different than the standard blue.Mine are all the standard blue/white.
How is this sort of customization done? Some of them I've seen look great,and certainly make the page more "click friendly".Anyone know?

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you have an example url?

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It amazes me everytime how people can click on domainsponsor it is by far the hugliest ppc out there but still the revenue its great for generic domain names.
They should implement some templates like goldkey.
This should be a big issue but obviously they are making enough money as they are right now.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gemsergio said:
It amazes me everytime how people can click on domainsponsor it is by far the hugliest ppc out there but still the revenue its great for generic domain names.
They should implement some templates like goldkey.
This should be a big issue but obviously they are making enough money as they are right now.

DS has been working on the graphics for some time. They are very methodical, as they have a huge number of domain owners who depend upon them for income. They do not make changes without testing and retesting and making sure that a change will benefit at least most of the domains that they work with. They do not make a change until it is ready. I have seen some prototypes a couple of months ago. This should give revenue a nice boost. I have heard from various sources in the PPC business that a good, relevant graphic will increase revenue by 10%.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
>> I have heard from various sources in the PPC business that a good, relevant graphic will increase revenue by 10%.

Let's hope this can be done.

It definitely has the potential for making PPC pages more interesting and varied, especially if we can upload our own photos.

names37919

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
3.0 has yet to be all that was promised. I've seen a 15% decline (Wasn't heavy with them anyway, but still) and worse ads than ever.
I am a (And becomming more of a) fan of fabulous.com recently. Their 4.0 program pays higher than goldkey, and I've had $70 clicks for poker terms (Yes, a cliche topic)

LuckYou

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
u can not change the color ...
it is not FAB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom