Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How to get out of a speeding ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
An ederly woman was pulled over by the police while traveling down the interstate. The police officer calmly gets out of his car and walks over to her driverside window. After the ederly woman roles down her window the police officer says:

"Ma'am, I need to see your driver's license please." The elderly woman replies "Sorry, I dont have one because it was taken from me for drunk driving 4 weeks ago."

"Hmmm, is that so" replies the police officer. "Let me see your registration papers then." She replies "I dont have registration papers either because i stole this car." "You might also want to know that the original owner of this car is dead in the trunk, from where i shot him."

The police officer backs away from the car, gets on the radio and says "I need immediate backup near the 343 exit on Hwy 459." "We have a situation here with a woman who stole a car , killed the owner who is in the trunk, and driving without a license for previous drunk driving charges."

The police cheif himself quickly arrives to the seen as he was near the area, gets out of his car, and tells the lady "Ma'am, Please put both hands behind your head and step out of the vehicle." She replies "Ok, but why?". The police cheif says, "My officer just informed me that you are driving a stolen vehicle and murdered the owner who is in the trunk."

The elderly woman says "What, that is a damn lie ... Look at me, I am an old woman for god's sake. Do I look like I am capable to do such a horrindous thing? ... You can look in the trunk yourself."

The police chief opens the trunk to see only a few bags of groceries and some clothes. The police chief says, "Ma'am, can I see your license and registration please." She replies "Sure they are right here in my purse, let me get them" as she pulls them out and hands them to the police cheif.

Puzzled, the police chief looks at the officer and says "Why did you say these things about this woman?" ... The ederly lady immediately blurts out "Because he is a damn lier, he probably said i was speeding too!"

Vivvy

Wild And Crazy Grrl
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i almost got arrested over the weekend for telling a cop to calm down and take a deep breath ... so i'm definitely not the person who gets out of a ticket easily.... but this made me chuckle..

Vivvy

Crazysah

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL! Very funny. if anybody tries it out, please post your experience over here.

freestyler

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol. :cheeky:

I wouldn't try it

Dr. Domaining

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ha ha ha. Now only if that would work in the real world. It doesn't say what ends up happening to her though. She probably ends up getting charged with speeding and a heep of other charges but I guess we will never know.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We can only guess :) Good story though.

uglypeoople.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I, once got out of a ticket by speeding even more faster. I saw the police officer turn on his sirens...so i started going even faster.....but he was still behind me...so i floored it all the way...going about 135 mph....but he was still behind me....so i gave up and pulled over to the curb....and then when the police officer asked me.... why i kept on speeding while he was trying to pull me over....i explained to him that..."My wife ran away with a cop about a week ago and i thought you were the officer trying to give her back"

Dr. Domaining

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A similar thing happened to me once. I was driving on a back road and a car comes up behind me without their headlights on and starts following me very closely. I begin to speed up in fear that the driver of the car behind me is dangerous. As I begin to go faster and faster so does the car behind me. We are in a 25 mph going about 70 mph and all of a sudden flashers go on and I am being pulled over by an undercover cop. Too make a long story short it was the cop that enticed me into speeding and once I brought it up he immediately let me go. I am pretty sure he was nervous that I was going to report him as well. I wouldn't be suprised if he was trying to meet his quota but that is surely not the way to go about it. I wonder if he learned his lesson.

uglypeople.com said:
I, once got out of a ticket by speeding even more faster. I saw the police officer turn on his sirens...so i started going even faster.....but he was still behind me...so i floored it all the way...going about 135 mph....but he was still behind me....so i gave up and pulled over to the curb....and then when the police officer asked me.... why i kept on speeding while he was trying to pull me over....i explained to him that..."My wife ran away with a cop about a week ago and i thought you were the officer trying to give her back"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom