Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How to godaddy.com push??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a question.

I have a domain/website that I bought about 2 weeks ago. It was registered at Godaddy. I had an offer to sell it, and I am wondering if I will be able to?

I know about the 60 day rule registrars have, but I don't think it applies to ownership change, just registar change. Can anybody correct me on this?

Does Godaddy have a 'push' system like enom? I need some direction if at all possible how to do this :huh:

Thanks!

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NetProwler said:
Hi all,

I have a question.

I have a domain/website that I bought about 2 weeks ago. It was registered at Godaddy. I had an offer to sell it, and I am wondering if I will be able to?

I know about the 60 day rule registrars have, but I don't think it applies to ownership change, just registar change. Can anybody correct me on this?

Does Godaddy have a 'push' system like enom? I need some direction if at all possible how to do this :huh:

Thanks!

1. Click the tick box next to the name you want to push.
2. Click 'Change Account'
3. Enter the buyers whois info
4. Submit that form

An email will then be sent to the buyers email account, he (she) will need to follow instructions in that email to complete the transfer.

Hope this helps :)

Cheers
Rob

NETGEEK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Login to your account and select the domain you wish to push. Goto "change account" and enter the contact info for the new owner. It will then send him an email and explain how to create a free account, assuming he doesn't have one already there, and except the pushed domain. Hope this helps :)

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I did read that in the faqs, but wasn't sure if it would work in this case. Wish me luck.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom