Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

how to grap screen shot for proof!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How can I grab a screen shot from Win XP Pro to use as proof (finally) that a certain domain grabber is not playing fair?

I am sure this will interest *many* people here, so please help me!

Thanks

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it worked!

I gotta see this. I sent them to the 'grabber' in question.

Thanks!

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oh, will do!
I sent the screnn captures showing I am the high bidder /and auction won etc... (would not like to diclose the company involved yet). It has happened too many time for me to keep quite about it. I am sick and tired of bidding over $500 for domains 'I' value for them to disapear and to only reappear regged with the compan(ies) involved and then they get 'suddenly' transfered out, even though I thought it requires 60 days for that to happen...

GAL.INFO (I know the owner is a member here, no hostility intended), but that is just an example of weird things happening.
enough is enough.

ade kai....
(that was in Greek)

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you use Alt+PrtSc that grabbed the windows only that is highlighted :)

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
amazing how a little proof gets so much attention.

1 of the 2 'grabbers' has responded.
'It was an error'.

I got the domain. :)

Now, let me wait for the second one...

It is SO sad that one has to threaten with 'proof' to get what one bought.
the 'others' are silent.
wait and see I guess.
I dont mind, it's just, I feel dumb paying the credit card every day so that I have enough to bid, just to get an 'I am sorry, there was a glitch' excuse.

Nameable

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who were the players (the drop catchers)? I've been having some issues too... and I'm guessing it's the same place. I've chalked it up to manual processes and human error, though, so I never posted about it.

Do you really suspect dishonesty or fraud? If so, you should warn the community and share your story. Tell the true story and let the cards fall where they may.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oh, you bet I will....

I just dont want a lawsuit against me.
Not that I mind, the exposure will be more harmful to them.

I am waiting for a reply from them, and I placed an Internation call for a total of 22 minutes, that I will bill to them, and If they dont accept the charge, I will proceed accordingly.
It is good to have proof.
It's funny, I use to send emails to their 'support' and NEVER get a reply. Now I am flooded with replies...
Wait and see.
Strategy...
If they can play the game, so can I.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
amazing...

what some proof and pressure will do.
It will open Pandora's box.

Anyhow, I am glad to say, I am now 'certified' :) to say my opinion.
This forum is probably more of a reason than many people think that actualy makes these multi million companies get their act together.

Someone should, IMHO, send the man/woman that owns this forum some chocolate or flowers.
They sure as heck deserve it.

Thanks.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
seeker said:
GAL.INFO (I know the owner is a member here, no hostility intended), but that is just an example of weird things happening.
enough is enough.

It shows Gal.info with Enom. And, I don't believe Enom catches .info with their drop club.

So, what do you think happened?

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it was caught by pool, and weirdly enough was transfered within first day of catch (although I had the highest bid).
Anyhow, the owner is a member here.

How it happened, I have no idear.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pool originally had a policy that they re-dropped a info name if it was not immediately paid for. But, I think they changed that policy.

And, apparently, Pool dropped it. And, someone immediately jumped on it.

I understand what brought this policy about was that people were setting up dummy
accts. Putting .info names on their Pool list. Pool would grab it. And, they knew that Pool
would drop it, if the names were not paid for with 5 days. And, they waiting for them to drop it.

I don't know about this situation. But, I complained to Pool about it late Dec.. They said they were aware of it. And, were monitoring the problem. ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom