Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How to lose money in Domaining - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are many articles about how to make money so I am going to start a series (may be when I have time) on how to lose money in this business.

- As soon as you purchase the name - do not modify DNS so the name will be parked and end user can contact you. The excuse is not to have time but not too many end users are smart enough to check who is and contact you.

Domonetise

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are many articles about how to make money so I am going to start a series (may be when I have time) on how to lose money in this business.

- As soon as you purchase the name - do not modify DNS so the name will be parked and end user can contact you. The excuse is not to have time but not too many end users are smart enough to check who is and contact you.

I've past #1, :) looking forward to #2

abbas73

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Absolutly true. over the last 6 months i recieved more than 15 offers for my domains from buyers using "contact the owner" link on my godaddy parked domains but not a single direct offer from somebody using whois.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom