Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How to make $1,200 more a year with 5 minutes work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I have a bunch of domains that get hits but no clicks on Sedo. Yes, they are optimized, with nice templates etc. But still, these domains had ZERO clicks in the month of July parked at Sedo.

So I took them to Parked. In two weeks the revenue is almost $50, with the majority of the clicks coming from Google searches. That's $1,200 a year that's LOST to Sedo's inability to promote domains via search engines such as Google. Sedo DOES NOT generate meta tags for description and keywords! Parked, does.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Amen!

they should change name to SEDOn't

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Most parking providers do a relatively poor job on SEO.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
they should change name to SEDOn't

:lol:

Parked continues to improve their site, recently they added the ability to customize your own landers, this is something Sedo will NEVER do, because they feel they dont have to.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:lol:

Parked continues to improve their site, recently they added the ability to customize your own landers, this is something Sedo will NEVER do, because they feel they dont have to.

why would anybody wanna park with sedo??...what do they offer??...i moved all my names a while ago from sedo to parked.....best move i ever made...

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have moved 90% of my names from Sedo to Parked and am very happy with the results thus far....

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Someone here recommended me to park them at parked.com. I saw a dramatic increase as well. Sedo has been ****ing us up the *** with this. Not only is Sedo horrible with parked, but they cant even transfer a domain as they originally stated. oH! also noticed that they like to keep your transfering domain on their site for month in the middle of transaction so that they can pocket more money. Oh (again), they charge too much for their auctions. Wished there was an easier way that we can cut off the middle man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom