Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How to make money on a site with out google

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.....

I got my arcade up and running, and I don't want to mess with the tax stuff yet. Is there any place, that don't make you mess with that end of it for making money with ads.

Thanks! Tim

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you want unmarked nonsequential bills ? :heh:

none that I can think of, any company that cuts you a check is going to ask for your tax number(s).

you could offer to place other people's links or banners on your site for a fee.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont think paying taxes on your website earnings will become a real problem until you start making tons of money from it.. Im not a pro though, so I dont know

Kyle K.

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmm, ya, I don't exactly think you will have to worry about the taxes, and I don't know of any advertiser program that will not ask you for the tax information, to my knowledge.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think they take 28% out of the checks, after you hit $600 from what I read about it.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tas38 said:
I think they take 28% out of the checks, after you hit $600 from what I read about it.
Dammit, I thought it was 25%. Can anybody confirm this?

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
google can withhold 30% , unless your an individual on a 3rd party host or server. If you own your own hosting co, or server, or have employees they can withhold 30%.

There's a "NO US Activities" form to file for exemption from witholding.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is a none US activities, would that mean you don't own any biz in the US ?

Can you use it if you are just a person, living in the US just running the site ?

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No - nobody deducts money unless you are subject to "backup withholding." As a U.S. citizen you just give then your taxpayer id# (sometimes using form W-9) and they report the income to the IRS. (There is a different procedure for non-U.S. citizens.) You just need to file taxes and declare it. You may not owe tax on it unless you make over a certain amount of income (from all sources).

tas38 said:

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can get started without a taxpayer I.D. number. You just have to get it to them before they will pay you out. They don't pay out until you reach $100 anyway.

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
here's a excerpt from google tax:

google said:
We rarely withhold United States federal tax from Google AdSense payments. Specifically, taxes will not be withheld from publishers who sign the No US Activities form. However, we may be required to withhold up to 30% from publishers in these situations:

if you are subject to back-up withholding as described on Form W-9
if you do not fill in Section 10 on Form W-8BEN with a treaty number and 0%, and do not provide a United States TIN in Part 1 Box 6
if you do not claim complete exemption in Section 12 of Form 8233

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom