Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How to make money on Sedo clicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToBad

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi!
I just signup at Sedo and listed some of my domains. But how do I get
credit for clicks on links? Do I need to join a special program inside Sedos site or what?

Mattius

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ToBad said:
Hi!
I just signup at Sedo and listed some of my domains. But how do I get
credit for clicks on links? Do I need to join a special program inside Sedos site or what?

You need to park them once youve added them. Its actually done at the same time you list your domains. You'll need to change the DNS details of your domains via the register that you have them with too

NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM
NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM

Once youve done that, head too "domain parking" in the menu and optimize the keywords. Some are used as default depending on the category you selected for you domains when you added them, but better results can be achieved by configuring them yourself. Use the preview tool (looks like magnifying glass icon) - its very handy.

Once youve done the optimization, check back regularly to see how the domain is going and change the keywords if necessary.

In terms of earning cash, its automatic for each click on a link on your parking page. Domain Parking > Overview shows ya the dollars earned.

ToBad

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mattius, thanks for that info. I got it!

domaintalk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
why people will go to site without any content just domain parking? ;/

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
(why people will go to site without any content just domain parking?)

because they typein keyword.com while I rarely typein an ext and prefer google search the younger and older generations were taught to type in ext, also similar names or misspells with ext also bring them there.I do doubt the traffic posted by many as typein traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom