Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How to make money with COUPON sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can anyone post a little information as to how making money out of coupons works on the net? I have Googled it and seen a few sites; is it just a case of setting up an affiliate deal? Or has anyone struck deals direct with advertisers? All comments appreciated.

Thanks!

Domain Days 2024

P10n33R

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Definitly affiliate accounts are the way to go for this. When the traffic starts to come, sell advertsing. Just what I would do if I were to set-up a coupon site.

Maybe try to set-up deals with online sites for special deals just for your site. That would drive more traffic to your site.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Once successful, you can get special coupons from advertisers / merchants, get sponsors for the site and certain product plugs.

There's a lot more available than just affiliate links.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I was a charter member at FatWallet which is now a top 1000 Alexa site. ...I am also a sys admin for CheapAssGamer which is a gamers coupon site. Both make money from affiliate programs. When a coupon is shown the link to the site should have your affiliate id within it so any sales will give you a commission. There are big programs like CJ which you can sign up for to begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom