Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How to make:

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoned

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey everyone :-D I was wondering whats the best way to get a forum popular, I have an empty forum that I want to get popular, It would be great if everyone helped me out! Thanks alot in the long run!

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Buy some DNF$ and offer 75 of them to all and anyone who will make ten decent posts -- it's rife in the $DNF thread ;) What's the forum URL?

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There was another thread around here somewhere with some very good info, have a search & see if you can find it! :-D

Ross1982

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Their is no secret, I run www.grungemusicforum.com and have about 6 regularish posters but a lot of people sign up but don't post, it's only been up few months tho and need to be patient with forums, they take time to get going, much harder then a normal website.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, offer free stuff to sign and make x number of quality posts. That's the only way to get it started. People aren't going to bother posting in a forum with no content/readers unless they are offered something in return...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom