Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How to manage all the sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

computergeek

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HI everyone.

I have 180 domains, and mostly will be landing pages for now. How do you manage all your domains. I use hostgator, and love the $25 per month for the reseller, but I think maybe it is bad to have all my domains under one roof? What do you suggest. I have been through 2 ded. servers and had so many problems, with corrupt HD's, crashes, delayed support, was terrible. So nice to not have to worry about that. Love the hostgator chat feature. But please advise on what you would do.

DomainMagnate

Domain Magnate™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have some in a dedi server with wiredtree, others in shared accounts from hostgator, citrexhost and fatcow, also getting another one soon.
Not easy to manage all together..
I'm actually looking for some kind of centralized stats software, like g analytics, but for large number of sites and not too expensive.

ezimedia

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HI

I also have over 100 sites and I have spread them over 3 hosting accounts with 3 different hosting companies.. still not easy to keep track off..

I use to have a dedicated server years ago... and think I may go back to that soon... but this time get a managed one...

Thx
Tom

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With only 180 domains and mostly landing pages woudn't just one server be more than adequate? You can have 1000s of domains and sites on a Hostgator dedicated server for a little more than $200-month.

P.S. There are mostly non-computer geeks here, a forum where geeks hangout such as WebmasterWorld would be better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom