Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How to print out my domains' list on GoDaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GoDaddy seems to have been messing around with its site again and I can't find the option to print out all my domains without having to do each page bit by bit individually. Does anyone know where I can find it?

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The easiest way to do it is to select the domain(s) you want printed, the "More" box and "Print Domains". This will print the name, auto renew, if it's a certified domain, lock on/off, privacy on/off and the status in an ugly format.

To get more technical, you can select specific fields by "More"->"Export List", name it, select more printable fields like nameservers etc., save it as a "CSV". It will be emailed to you and a CSV file can be opened in Excel or another spreadsheet program. From there, you can delete specific columns or make it prettier.

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks, David. I'll give that a go. :)

Update: That worked, David. Thanks again - you're a star! Mind you, I somehow managed to print the list back to front, but at least I have it. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom