Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How to prove that a domain redirects to another domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanB

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I don't know if it's feasible, if there is a tool that shows that, but any help is appreciated.
The situation is: A guy has a domain that is a TM of mine. When someone types this domain, it redirects to this guy's website that sells a product similar to mine. So he is not using the domain itself to sell a product, he is just using the domain to drive traffic to his website.
If I a sent him a C&D, he will probably stop this redirect. So I wondered if there is a way to prove that domain ABC is/was redirecting to domain XYZ.
Thanks a lot!
DB.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
PM me the domain.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, I don't know if it's feasible, if there is a tool that shows that, but any help is appreciated.
The situation is: A guy has a domain that is a TM of mine. When someone types this domain, it redirects to this guy's website that sells a product similar to mine. So he is not using the domain itself to sell a product, he is just using the domain to drive traffic to his website.
If I a sent him a C&D, he will probably stop this redirect. So I wondered if there is a way to prove that domain ABC is/was redirecting to domain XYZ.
Thanks a lot!
DB.

here's something that may help

http://www.siteadvisor.com/analysis/

just type-in his domain

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
goto his house and break his knee caps with a hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom