Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Domain How to put together a team of coders along with a lead developer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeD

Soli Deo Gloria
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am basically a business man, not a coder/programmer. I have a large project I would like developed and after discussing this with my current designer/coder, we feel a team of coders will be necessary, maybe as many as 5-6 of them. At that point, one of them needs to be in the lead role, having the ability to corrdinate the project and the other coders. I know a few good coders, and I do need high level coders. The plans that I have will likely change forums and online communities forever. So if you know of a good team of coders, a good project manager, etc. please share some information with me or PM me. I am really posting this though to know what to look for in a team and the best way to assemble a team Ican trust. Thanks in advance!

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for a dedicated team of developers with a project manager, working for you in our office, send me a PM. We can discuss and work out a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom