Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

How to Quickly Create Content Using Article Rewriter Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellyboy911

4PPO.COM - Unlimited Free SEO + Ai Tools
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I run a bunch of blogs across different niches. It takes me about 20-60 minutes to create content for each post. Sometimes, on my lazy days, I would use PLR articles for content. But of course directly posting duplicate content is gonna get your site killed by google.

So I started using an article spinner tool to automatically rewrite articles. I've tried many article spinner / rewriter tool (like TBS and content professor) and WordAI seems to be better in quality. It's NOT perfect, there are still plenty of errors and it must be edited manually. But compared with other automated rewriting tools, WordAI is much better and I'm able to edit the spun articles much more quickly

How I use WordAI for fast content.

So I pick one of my PLR article, in this example I'm only going to use a couple of paragraphs from a web marketing article.

Paste article into WordAI tool online:
wordai-article-spinner.jpg

wordai-article-quality.jpg

Here's what WORDAI outputs:
wordai-spintax.jpg

wordai-spun-article.jpg

This article is 61% unique and actually is quite good and pretty readable as is.
But, I would then quickly edit the article, add/remove content, and it would take me about 5-10 minutes.

WordAI has 2 pricing plans, the turing plan is $49 and the standard plan is $19. Just get the standard plan, it works just fine. You'll still gonna need to manually edit the rewritten article anyways so the standard plan works just fine.

I am not promoting WordAI in this post, it's just something I'm using.

Please leave questions/comments/tips. Thanks for reading!

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
seems elementary to me and not worth paying for, on any level.

imo...

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Imagine creating unique content that actually provides value to visitors...nah.

shellyboy911

4PPO.COM - Unlimited Free SEO + Ai Tools
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I see what you guys are saying. Of course creating quality thoughtful content manually is the best way.

For people that run many blogs across different niches, sometimes you just need quick content. Article rewriting is a fast method, not the best.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Too many tools and systems out there now recognize content generators and rewrites. This is a rapidly dying component of the internet and has zero value for rankings (and can actually get sites "de-ranked".*

*The previous statement(s) was generated by a thought processing human and contains original content. Rewrites not permitted

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I can rewrite any article you send my way, with a corporate or technology twist. But my copy-writing rates are not cheap.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
< - cut and paste pro :smilewinkgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators