Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How to save the Airlines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dump the male flight attendants. No one wanted them in the first place....

Replace all the female flight attendants with good-looking
strippers! What the hell -- they don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss?

The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales and get a 'party atmosphere' going in the cabin. And, of course, every businessman in this country would start flying again, hoping to see naked women.

Because of the tips, female flight attendants wouldn't need a salary, thus saving even more money. I suspect tips would be so good that we could charge the women for working the plane and have them kick back 20% of the tips, including lap dances and 'special services.'
Most of the terrorists are from Middle-East and would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt, and the airline industry would see record revenues.

This is definitely a win-win situation if we handle it right -- a golden opportunity to turn a liability into an asset.

Why didn't other people think of this? Why do I still have to do everything myself?

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Isn't Richard Branson working on implementing those changes ? :)

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another reason to prefer aisle seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom