Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

How To Sell High Value Domains - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkLogic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2e1ax_default_frontpage_money1.jpg

In part 1 of the series on domain sales I discussed having a business model for each of your domains. I then pulled apart the “Stock-turn” model and showed the pluses and minuses of selling domains in the $1000 range. In this article I will go through how to sell high value domains that do not have any inbound enquiry for the maximum price.

Let’s imagine that you have a high value domain that you believe is worth $250,000+. First of all, never forget that YOU believe that it’s worth that much and that the market may have an entirely different perspective – either higher or lower.

If you engage a broker and they take the typical 10% commission this will mean that they are earning $25,000 from the transaction. If their goal is to earn $200/hour (to make the maths easy) then the broker needs to complete the transaction within 125 hours. Don’t get too excited by the $200 per hour because real brokers actually have a lot of costs associated with brokering high end domains.

Read More

Continue reading...

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators