Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How to Stay Young.. Here's how!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How to stay young!

Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctor worry about them. That is why you pay him/her.

Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.

Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. " An idle mind is the devil's workshop." And the devil's name is Alzheimer's.

Enjoy the simple things.

Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.

The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.

Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.

Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.

Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, to the next county, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.

Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wise words TF.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by woohoo
In less than 48hrs, the way you talk has made me want to dig my fingers into my eye sockets and pull my eyes out, while digging my finger nails in the empty holes that remain, and peeling back all the skin on my face untill there is nothing left of my head but a bloody stump.

Don't be wishy washy woohoo. We're all friends here. Come right out and say what you mean :)

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
woohoo, you are about 14-16 years old, aren't you? your posts suggest that age range.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL!! :laugh:

I don't know what's funnier. Woohoo's comments - or being flamed by Dragon - who's own profile says he's a junior high school teacher - that used to be an "ex KGB assasin" with interests in: weaponry - surveillance - & espionage.

Both you guys are cracking me up. :D

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper
I don't know what's funnier. Woohoo's comments - or being flamed by Dragon - who's own profile says he's a junior high school teacher - that used to be an "ex KGB assasin" with interests in: weaponry - surveillance - & espionage. Both you guys are cracking me up. :D

Wait a minute. What is wrong with junior high teachers being skilled in assasination, weaponry, surveillance and espionage? Those are valuable skills to have in our schools today! :)

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke of Earl

Wait a minute. What is wrong with junior high teachers being skilled in assasination, weaponry, surveillance and espionage? Those are valuable skills to have in our schools today! :)

You know - that's a good point. :D Heh!

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My only concern is that when you have students running around with nothing left of their head but a "Bloody Stump", they are going to automatically blame the teacher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom