Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How to Transfer out of domaindiscount24.net ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

a2zofb2b

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
About 9 months back I had got a domain through snap and was registered at discountdomain24.net (dd24.net).
After the initial 60 days lock, I have tried to transfer it to registerfly.com & godaddy.com.
All these attempts have failed because discountdomain24.net uses handle for the contact info .
I have even sent a fax request to registerfly authorizing them to do the transfer, but I got a reply
"There are issues with the losing registrar that will make transferring this name difficult. Those issues will need to be resolved before transferring the name again "

Can someone share their experience as to how they transfered out of dd24.net

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I transferred a .net name there out to Enom earlier this month without any problems. What is the extension of the domain?

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The domain does not show any contact info in the whois. I remember seeing something like this before, you may try to make minor changes in your contact and see if the whois updates. Else you'll need to contact domaindiscount24.net about it.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Transferred a domain away from dd24 before with no problem, although their system is a bit complicated (forgot the details, quite a while ago). You do have an account with them, do you?

a2zofb2b

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
888 said:
The domain does not show any contact info in the whois. I remember seeing something like this before, you may try to make minor changes in your contact and see if the whois updates. Else you'll need to contact domaindiscount24.net about it.

Thank you 888. I followed you suggestion of making minor changes in my contact and now the whois is updated with my contact information. I guess now I can initiate the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom