Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs How to use MediaPlazza XML Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNV

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anybody here care to share how to use the XML from mediaplazza on your website. I managed to get confused and the php they provide is still frames, and I dont want to use that as for the obvious reason of the search engine spiders not being able to crawl the iframes.

strongvis

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
iNV personally I've not really been impressed by Mediaplazza
Did you try emailing them . They have pretty decent support from what I have seen.

. . . have you seen any other similar tone affiliate programs ?

iNV

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
strongvis said:
iNV personally I've not really been impressed by Mediaplazza
Did you try emailing them . They have pretty decent support from what I have seen.

. . . have you seen any other similar tone affiliate programs ?

Nope havnt seen any other ringtone affiliate programs. Mediaplazza is not 2 bad, their support takes so long though to reply back. I am waiting 2 weeks already for xml question and I gave up. Does anybody know how to use it? come on :(

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
iNV said:
Nope havnt seen any other ringtone affiliate programs. Mediaplazza is not 2 bad, their support takes so long though to reply back. I am waiting 2 weeks already for xml question and I gave up. Does anybody know how to use it? come on :(

I've used their XML Engine. There is also a tutorial at http://www.mediaplazza.com/media7/admin/xml_engine.php (once you've logged in).

What exactly is your question/problem? PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom