Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

how to use tdnam.com - Any clues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinner666

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you're logged into your GD account, just make the purchase and end up at checkout.
If you aren't logged in, make the purchase and you'll get to log in.

And the service itself s easy. Everything is list by sale ending first, featured item, or even alphabeticly (on top) If you choose alphabeticlc, it's 'sub-divided' in order of 'ending first'. ie; the Ab's might be 'listed' 1-20 times before making it through the A's

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I look for niches and run a few key word searches in the "advanced search" function....One thing though..DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR TRAFFIC STATS you can really get burned getting in a bidding war if you think the site get 1000+ his/month because godaddy says so.

KaneCo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I look for niches and run a few key word searches in the "advanced search" function....One thing though..DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR TRAFFIC STATS you can really get burned getting in a bidding war if you think the site get 1000+ his/month because godaddy says so.

I don't understand how the traffic stats can't be accurate when there is a parked page is up there. They are always really high on traffic stats in my experience.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't understand how the traffic stats can't be accurate when there is a parked page is up there. They are always really high on traffic stats in my experience.
DON'T BELIEVE THOSE STATS!

I have seen my own dropped domains appear on there with incredible and FALSELY inflated traffic stats.

It is called salesmanship and they are the best at it. Look at all the ones getting the biggest and most bids. The overwhelming majority are domains with all kinds of icons, boldness, colors, numbers etc. Mostly dropped or expired domains that GD owns and is pushing.

I used to sell on GD but have stopped as they pump their crap so much that good and great names get buried.

If it has GD's endorsement and pumping, I stay clear.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I have bought a few hundred names from TDNM over the years and the stats they provide have never been correct for me...I find that some names with no stats at all prove to have decent traffic sometimes...

Bottom line - do your research before over paying on TDNM because they say it gets xxx amounts of hits/month.

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Onward makes a great point - always check backlinks, archive.org etc. If you can't logically figure out why the name is getting traffic, its probably because it isn't. There are a few names on there today with big traffic stats that make no sense but are still being bid up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom